What is A2X? It is an application that automates precise eCommerce accounting for many online retailers around the world. A2X guarantees that your financial data are accurate in whatever marketplace you’re operating, like Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, eBay, or Walmart.
A2X was designed according to the standard and practices of leading eCommerce financial experts. This third-party application promises accuracy, and its developers believe that every business should experience stress-free accounting. A2X accommodates small retailers, major market players, and anyone who deals with cash flow.
The Beauty of A2X
There are many reasons why you need to choose A2X for Amazon accounting. Being used and highly recommended by the most trusted accountants, A2X is proven to solve bookkeeping issues. Aside from that, there are many factors why A2X is ahead of its competitors. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- A2X integrates directly with different widely used financial software like QuickBooks Online (QBO) and Xero.
- It connects perfectly to any Amazon marketplace and even supports multiple currencies.
- A2X integration to different marketplaces is straightforward.
- It checks for new Amazon payments every day and automatically imports all the sales and fee data the very moment they are available.
- It solves the misstatement of balance sheet activity.
- Each payment is consolidated into a summary that also reflects in your accounting system.
- Accounts and tax rates can be configured easily across all of your Amazon transactions.
- The summary that A2X creates based on your accounting system reconciles against the bank deposit made by Amazon.
- It saves you time from complex accounting for your Amazon sales.
- Accurate reconciled data is guaranteed.
A2X for Amazon and QuickBooks Online Integration
A2X is a very straightforward application, and you can use it with ease. Intuit, the developer of Quickbooks, approves A2X as an integration application for Amazon marketplace and Quickbooks Online account.
For you to be able to integrate Amazon to QBO, you have to visit QuickBooks App Store. When you are already on the site, search for the keyword “Amazon.” Then, a list of integration applications will be available. A2X is part of that list—click on it and learn more about the application.
After selecting A2X, take in all the information provided because these will give you an overview of the application. Then, if you are satisfied with its capabilities and it certainly fits your business needs, click the “Learn More” button on the upper right side of the page. You will be redirected to the A2X web page.
Once you are on the A2X landing page, you can select a role on the upper part, whether you are an eCommerce seller or accountant. After you choose a role, click “Try A2X for free.” It will lead you to another page where you have to select if you are using Google, Intuit for QBO, or Xero for your accounting software.
After you choose the account you are using, provide login credentials for validation. Once verified, you can create your A2X account by providing your name, contact number, role, and business name. Finally, once you've successfully completed this step, you are now good to integrate your Amazon account and QBO. A good integration allows you to map all your data from QBO to A2X.
With A2X, you can also do automation and other commands to generate financial reports that give you comprehensive data about your business status.
Accounting is not easy, and it is even more complicated when you have a business. If you are not a pro in bookkeeping, you can always connect your Amazon account to QBO. And if you are an accountant, using QBO makes your accounting process easier. There’s more, with A2X, you can easily manage your Amazon business by integrating it to QBO.
Integrate QBO and Amazon now using A2X and say hi to better and easier business accounting.